Availability: Manutara Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Hanga Roa eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated near the boardwalk, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Mercado Artesanal Municipal, Pea Beach, and Ana Kai Tangata. Also nearby are Ahu Tahai and Ahu Vai Uri.
In addition to a restaurant, Manutara Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have private pools, complimentary wireless Internet access, and desks; rooms also include hair dryers and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Manutara Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests at scheduled times. This eco-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and gift shops/newsstands. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Manutara Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Number of floors - 1
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Complimentary reception
- Year Built 1980
- Pool sun loungers
- Free parking nearby
- Beach towels
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Balcony or patio
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Manutara - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required. Open select days
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
Manutara Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 10 AM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport with a visa/entry stamp at check-in will be exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.