Book your room at Mataveri Inn
Cabin, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Cabin, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Cabin TripleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 infant)
Family Cabin, Multiple BedsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Hanga Roa cabin with a roundtrip airport shuttle
Situated near the airport, in Hanga Roa, this cabin is close to Ana Kai Tangata, Pea Beach, and Mercado Artesanal Municipal. Also nearby are Ranu Kau and Ahu Vai Uri.
Mataveri Inn provides a roundtrip airport shuttle and a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a conference center and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to kitchens and refrigerators, guestrooms feature microwaves along with private bathrooms and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This cabin offers access to a business center and a meeting room. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests at scheduled times. This Hanga Roa cabin also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. Complimentary valet parking is available on site.
Mataveri Inn is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Free valet parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1991
- Conference space size (feet) - 5
- Conference center
- Beach umbrellas
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free parking nearby
- Smoke-free property
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free valet parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking, Free parking nearby
In your room
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 9 AM and 10:30 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Mataveri Inn
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 10 AM
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport with a visa/entry stamp at check-in will be exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.