Book your room at Premier Hotel Edwardian
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Hotel with an outdoor pool, in Port Edward (Wild Coast)
This hotel is located in Port Edward (Wild Coast), close to Umtamvuna Nature Reserve and Wild Coast Sun Country Club. Area attractions also include Glenmore Beach.
In addition to a restaurant, Premier Hotel Edwardian features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, microwaves, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Premier Hotel Edwardian
- At your hotel
Premier Hotel Edwardian features an outdoor pool and a children's pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This Port Edward hotel also offers barbecue grills, a garden, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 75
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 2004
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 10
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
- Stay connected
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free movie channels
- Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Mariners Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
The Fine Print for Premier Hotel Edwardian
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
- When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of South Africa will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 145.00 per person (approximately)
- Additional towels/sheets fee: ZAR 150.00
- We Should Mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.