Availability: Premier Hotel Edwardian
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Hotel with an outdoor pool, in Port Edward (Wild Coast)
This hotel is located in Port Edward (Wild Coast), close to Umtamvuna Nature Reserve and Wild Coast Sun Country Club. Area attractions also include Glenmore Beach.
In addition to a restaurant, Premier Hotel Edwardian features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, microwaves, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Premier Hotel Edwardian Amenities
Premier Hotel Edwardian features an outdoor pool and a children's pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. 3 meeting rooms are available. This Port Edward hotel also offers barbecue grills, a garden, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 75
- Number of floors - 2
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Conference space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2004
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 10
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Mariners Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Premier Hotel Edwardian Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of South Africa will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 145.00 per person (approximately)
- Additional towels/sheets fee: ZAR 150.00
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.