Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
Deluxe Double Room - Room only
- One Double Bed
Victorian hotel in East London with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this hotel is close to Eastern Beach and Nahoon Beach. Area attractions also include Bonza Bay Beach.
In addition to a restaurant, Premier Hotel King David features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a porter/bellhop.
Flat-screen televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature premium bedding and bathrooms with shower/tub combinations and makeup/shaving mirrors.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This Victorian hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Number of floors - 5
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1954
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Free on-street parking
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Free on-street parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Free movie channels
- City view
Mtombo Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Dock nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of South Africa will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Deposit: ZAR 200.00 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.