Book your room at Premier Hotel King David
Deluxe Double Room
Victorian hotel in East London with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this hotel is close to Eastern Beach and Nahoon Beach. Area attractions also include Bonza Bay Beach.
In addition to a restaurant, Premier Hotel King David features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a porter/bellhop.
Flat-screen televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access and bathrooms with shower/tub combinations and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Premier Hotel King David
- The Overview
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This Victorian hotel also offers multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Number of floors - 5
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free on-street parking
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Year Built 1954
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Free on-street parking, Parking garage
- The Room
- Premium TV channels
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free movie channels
- The Eats
Mtombo Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
The Fine Print for Premier Hotel King David
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of South Africa will be charged the national value-added tax
- Deposit: ZAR 200.00 per night
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.