Availability: Premier Hotel Regent
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Standard Double Room, 1 Queen Bed
East London hotel with 2 restaurants
Situated near the airport, in East London, this hotel is close to Eastern Beach and Nahoon Beach. Area attractions also include Bonza Bay Beach.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Premier Hotel Regent features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Premier Hotel Regent Amenities
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and technology support staff.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1000 square feet (93 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service are complimentary for guests. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 175
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 4
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Technology support staff
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Self parking
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free covered parking
- Free on-street parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 93
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Conference center
- Year Built 1999
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1000
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free covered parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking, Free on-street parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Three Ship Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Y Knot Pub - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Dock nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Premier Hotel Regent Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- All citizens of South Africa will be charged the national value-added tax
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.