Availability: Harbourtowne Golf Resort & Conference Center
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Sea FacingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
St. Michaels resort with a golf course
Situated in the city center, this golf resort is in the same region as River House Golf, Avalon Theatre, and Hog Neck Golf Course. Regional attractions also include Queenstown Harbor Golf Club.
In addition to a restaurant, Harbourtowne Golf Resort & Conference Center features a golf course. Other amenities include a business center and free self parking.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, coffee/tea makers, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Harbourtowne Golf Resort & Conference Center Amenities
In addition to a golf course, Harbourtowne Golf Resort & Conference Center features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The resort offers a restaurant. This 3-star property offers access to a business center.
Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 11
- Business center
- Conference space
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Golf course on site
- Total number of rooms - 111
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Harbourtowne Golf Resort & Conference Center has a restaurant on site.
Country Club Grille - This restaurant serves lunch and light fare.
Recreational amenities at the resort include a golf course, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golfing on site
Harbourtowne Golf Resort & Conference Center Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:From November 1 to March 31, the front desk closes at 11 PM. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Energy surcharge: USD 5 per accommodation per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 9.99 per person (approximately)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10.00 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10.00 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per stay
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.