Availability: Cordial Hotel Going
Ski-in/ski-out hotel with a full-service spa
Located in the mountains, this slopeside hotel offers ski-in/ski-out access in Going am Wilden Kaiser, near Astberg Ski Lift, Hartkaiser Gondola, and winter sports such as skiing lessons and snow tubing. Area attractions also include Aaart Foundation and Black Lake.
Ski into Cordial Hotel Going, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, eat a meal at the restaurant, and enjoy comforts including an indoor pool and a full-service spa.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- This property is closed from 7 October 2014 to 19 December 2014 (dates subject to change).The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 19 May to 27 October:
- Dining venue
Cordial Hotel Going Amenities
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and snowboarding. Indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or enjoy a swim in the indoor swimming pool after a day on the slopes. Cordial Hotel Going helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage and ski equipment rentals. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This ski hotel also offers a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Cordial Hotel Going is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $2.00 EUR /2 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $2.00 EUR /2 hours surcharge )
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Balcony or patio
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Cordial Hotel Going has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include ski-in/ski-out access, an indoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include massages. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam.
Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Sauna in spa
- In-room accessibility
Cordial Hotel Going Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 8 PM.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).