Availability: Cordial Hotel Going
Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, Balcony, Mountain View
- 1 king
Junior Suite, Balcony, Mountain View
- 1 queen and 1 sofa bed
Ski-in/ski-out hotel with a full-service spa
Located in the mountains, this slopeside hotel offers ski-in/ski-out access in Going am Wilden Kaiser, near Astberg Ski Lift, Hartkaiser Gondola, and winter sports such as skiing lessons and snow tubing. Area attractions also include Aaart Foundation and Black Lake.
Ski into Cordial Hotel Going, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, eat a meal at the restaurant, and enjoy comforts including an indoor pool and a full-service spa.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), minibars, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 19 May to 27 October:
- Dining venue
Cordial Hotel Going Amenities
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and snowboarding and in warmer months, enjoy hiking/biking trails and mountain biking. Indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or enjoy a swim in the indoor swimming pool after a day on the slopes. Cordial Hotel Going helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage and ski equipment rentals. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This ski hotel also offers a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Cordial Hotel Going is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service health spa
- Computer station
- Half board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free outdoor parking
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free outdoor parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Balcony or patio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Cordial Hotel Going has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include ski-in/ski-out access, an indoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Skiing - cross-country on site
- Skiing - downhill on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Sledding nearby
- Toboggan run on site
- Snow tubing nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include massages. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam.
Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Sauna in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Cordial Hotel Going Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2 (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.