Book your room at Hotel Goldried
Ski-in/ski-out hotel with a ski shuttle
Located in a national park, this slopeside hotel offers ski-in/ski-out access in Matrei in Osttirol, near Matrei Ski Resort, Goldried Cable Car, and winter sports such as cross-country skiing and snowshoeing. Area attractions also include Figol Cable Car and Kals Ski Resort.
Ski into Hotel Goldried, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, eat a meal at the restaurant, and enjoy comforts including an outdoor pool and a sauna.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge) and safes, guestrooms feature desks along with private bathrooms and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like downhill skiing and cross-country skiing. After a day on the snow, enjoy a swim in the outdoor swimming pool or use the hotel's other facilities, which include a sauna. This hotel's ski shuttle will get you to the slopes in no time. Conveniences like ski storage and ski passes allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 115
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Ski shuttle
- Ski storage
- Ski passes available
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Outdoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 10 EUR per week )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Balcony or patio
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include ski-in/ski-out access, an outdoor pool, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Downhill skiing on site
Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 10:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 per week (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Pet deposit: EUR 10 per night
- In-room safe fee: EUR 2 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per stay