Availability: Delta Sherbrooke
Delta Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Delta Room, 1 King or 1 QueenMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premier Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premier Room, 1 King or 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Sherbrooke eco-friendly hotel with a full-service spa
Situated in Sherbrooke, this spa hotel is close to University of Sherbrooke, Musee de la Nature et des Sciences, and Interpretation Centre of Sherbrooke History. Local attractions also include Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Sherbrooke.
In addition to a restaurant, Delta Sherbrooke features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Delta Sherbrooke Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Delta Sherbrooke features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub, a steam room, and spa services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 9
- Full-service health spa
- Health club
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 178
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pay movies
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
Le Murville - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a steam room.
Sherbrooke Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy.
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Delta Sherbrooke Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 5 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.