Availability: Bella Vista Gisborne
Compact Queen StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Queen StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Access Queen StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Twin StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Queen StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Spa StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
One Bedroom UnitMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
4-star Mediterranean motel in Gisborne with free self parking
Situated in Gisborne, this eco-friendly motel is close to Sunshine Brewery, Toihoukura School of Contemporary Art, and Lindauer Cellars. Also nearby are Tairawhiti Museum and Midway Beach.
Bella Vista Gisborne provides complimentary wireless Internet access, laundry facilities, a business center, and free self parking.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Bella Vista Gisborne Amenities
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 4-star property offers access to a business center. This Mediterranean motel also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2006
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Bella Vista Gisborne Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 9 PM.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 10 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Qualmark Green, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Motel property is rated 4 stars and is displayed on this page as 4.0 stars.