Availability: Hotel de Paasberg
Basic Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family Room, 3 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Ede hotel with a bar/lounge
Situated in the city center, this hotel is in the same region as Kroller-Muller Museum, Doorwerth Castle, and Hoge Veluwe National Park. Regional attractions also include Sint Cunerakerk and Airborne Museum.
Hotel de Paasberg provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, a business center, and small meeting rooms.
Guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access, private bathrooms, phones, and wake-up calls.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel de Paasberg Amenities
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This 3-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities measure 753 square feet (70 square meters). This Ede hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2010.
Hotel de Paasberg is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (feet) - 753
- Conference space size (meters) - 70
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 74
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Free self parking
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Cha House - This diner specializes in fusion cuisine and serves drinks only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Hotel de Paasberg Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 25.00
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25.00
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.