Availability: Best Western Kings Manor Hotel
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Single Room, 1 Single Bed (Small)Max Occupancy: 1 guest
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Eco-friendly hotel with 2 restaurants, in Edinburgh (Portobello)
This spa hotel is located in Edinburgh (Portobello), close to the beach, Portobello Beach, Arthur's Seat., and Holyrood Park. Local attractions also include Palace of Holyroodhouse and Easter Road Stadium.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Best Western Kings Manor Hotel features an outdoor tennis court. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Kings Manor Hotel Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Best Western Kings Manor Hotel features an outdoor tennis court and an indoor pool. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 1722 square feet (160 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a children's pool, a health club, and a spa tub. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Best Western Kings Manor Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - children's
- Steam room
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 95
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Wedding services
- Laundry facilities
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 1722
- Smoke-free property
- Hair salon
- Airport transportation
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 160
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Tennis on site
- Outdoor tennis court
- Number of restaurants - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Free local calls
- Satellite TV service
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- In-room massage available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Lauders - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor tennis court and a health club are featured at the hotel. An indoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or health club without adult supervision. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Tennis on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Balcony has 4 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with Turkish bath/hammam.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Best Western Kings Manor Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 5.00 per pet, per night (maximum GBP 30 per stay)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.