Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room
Standard Triple Room
Superior Double Room
Superior Triple Room
Modern hotel next to Edinburgh's Waverley Station
Modern hotel in the heart of historic Edinburgh next to Waverley Station, one mile from the famous castle, and 400 metres from the New Scottish Parliament.
If the relaxed, international restaurant doesn't appeal, guests can enjoy a beer and a light snack in the hotel's wood-paneled pub-style bar.
Simply decorated and with large windows, Jurys Inn Edinburgh's bedrooms offer satellite TV, Internet access, tea-making facilities, and direct-dial telephones with voice mail.
Jurys Inn Edinburgh's guests can enjoy an array of amenities including 24 hour front desk and nearby parking facilities. Wireless Internet access is available for an additional fee.
- 24-hour front desk
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Currency exchange
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting/conference room
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 186
- Security guard
- Television in lobby
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding
- Clock radio
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
Arches Restaurant - Open for breakfast and dinner, the hotel's main restaurant offers table d'hote and a la carte menus.
Il Barista - Real Italian coffee and fresh pastries to eat in or to take away.
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20