Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
Classic Double or Twin Room
- One Double and Two Single Beds
Classic Double Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
Eco-friendly hotel with a full-service spa, in Livingston (West Lothian)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Livingston (West Lothian), near the airport, Livingston Designer Outlet, and Almondvale Stadium. Area attractions also include Edinburgh International Climbing Arena Ratho and Dalmahoy Golf Course.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Livingston Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and safes.
In addition to a full-service spa, Mercure Livingston Hotel features an indoor pool and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This 3-star property offers access to secretarial services, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness facility, a steam room, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Mercure Livingston Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Express check-in
- One meeting/conference room
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Flat-panel TV
The Brasserie - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. The spa is equipped with Turkish bath/hammam.
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Only guide dogs are allowed at this property.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.