Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
Superior Double Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed
- One Double Bed
- One Queen Bed
Executive Room, 1 Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Family-friendly Edinburgh hotel with an indoor pool
Novotel Edinburgh Park located to the West of the City, ideal for Leisure or Business. The hotel is family friendly with kids staying free when sharing a room with 2 adults.
Pool, fitness facility
At Novotel Edinburgh Park recreational amenities include an indoor mood lit swimming pool and a herbal sauna. The hotel also features a gym, a restaurant and express check-out.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature in-room safes, minibars, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Novotel Edinburgh Park located to the West of the City, ideal for Leisure or Business. Relax in our mood lit swimming pool, herbal steam room or run off the daily stresses in our gym before enjoying a meal or a drink in our Elements bar and restaurant. The hotel is family friendly with kids staying free when sharing a room with 2 adults. Great transport links to the City with a quick and direct train link from Edinburgh Park train station and easy access to Edinburgh Airport, M8 motorway.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 170
- Number of floors - 5
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 60
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Year Built 2008
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 646
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- City view
Enjoy a meal or a drink in our Elements bar and restaurant at the Novotel Edinburgh Park. Open to the public for Breakfast and Lunch 7 days a week.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility.
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to families
Caters to groups
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per stay
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20.00
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Silver Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.