Book your room at Old Waverley Hotel
Historic hotel on Edinburgh's Princes Street
Built in 1848, this eight-storey Victorian hotel is on Princes Street, with views of Edinburgh's famous castle and opposite Waverley railway station.
Guests of Old Waverley Hotel can savor traditional Scottish cooking in the restaurant and enjoy drinks in the bar; there is 24-hour room service and front desk.
The 85 guestrooms have warm decor and wooden furniture; all include flat-screen satellite televisions, direct-dial phones, and tea and coffee making facilities.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Old Waverley Hotel
Guests of Old Waverley Hotel can enjoy an array of amenities including a bar and lounge, 24-hour room service, and a 24-hour front desk. The leisure centre of a nearby hotel is open to guests of this hotel for discounted rates. Discount rates are offered at a nearby car park for guests arriving by car.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 85
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1848
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Concierge services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (5.00 GBP per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (5.00 GBP per 24 hours surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Cranston's Restaurant - Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and serving traditional Scottish and European cuisine, this first floor restaurant has views of Princes Street Gardens and the castle.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 8.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 5.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)