Please enter your travel dates.
Junior Double Room, No View
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Standard Double Room
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds (Princes Street View)
- Two Single Beds
Historic hotel on Edinburgh’s Princes Street
Built in 1848, this eight-storey Victorian hotel is on Princes Street, with views of Edinburgh's famous castle and opposite Waverley railway station.
Guests of Old Waverley Hotel can savor traditional Scottish cooking in the restaurant and enjoy drinks in the bar; there is 24-hour room service and front desk.
The 85 guestrooms have warm decor and wooden furniture; all include satellite televisions, direct-dial phones and tea and coffee making facilities.
Guests of Old Waverley Hotel can enjoy an array of amenities including a bar and lounge, 24-hour room service, and a 24-hour front desk. The leisure centre of a nearby hotel is open to guests of this hotel for discounted rates. Discount rates are offered at a nearby car park for guests arriving by car.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Total number of rooms - 85
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1848
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Concierge services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Direct-dial phone
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Window opens
- Satellite TV service
- Trouser press
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Climate control
- In-room safe
Cranston's Restaurant - Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and serving traditional Scottish and European cuisine, this first floor restaurant has views of Princes Street Gardens and the castle.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 11.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in limited public areas: GBP 5.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)