Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Had a comfortable one night stay prior to our flight. Had a tasty shepherds pie for dinner and nice continental breakfast. Taxi ordered for us was cheaper than taking the team to airport.
I had a great experience there. I would like to stay there again when I visit Edinburgh in the future. The location is wonderful... really close to the main attractions and the room is really clean and comfortable.
Great time spent in Edinburgh. Hotel is is central and walking distance to anywhere. Staff very pleasant & helpful. Would stay here again.
Nice little room with en-suite bathroom, very comfortable chair and ample space. Buffet breakfast in the morning. Slightly disappointed not to get cooked breakfast but it was nice enough.
We had a wonderful stay. It's an easy walk from the train station, the main city is a block up and the bus for the airport is across the street. The hotel is quite comfortable, there is a nice coffee and beverage station in the lobby. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay ...
An old three story townhouse (no rooms on ground floor, rooms on floors 1 and 2) that has been converted to a hotel. Bathrooms are shared to about 2 rooms to a bathroom. Bathroom is generally next to the bedroom. Beds (mine had two doubles) were old but somewhat comfortable. Very clean and no smell. ...
We had a family gathering as grandparents had lived in Glenside Cottages in the glen late 19th/early 20th century and are buried in the chapel church yard. Most of us stayed at Rosslyn Castle, and three of us stayed at The Chapel Cross GH.
Busy hotel full of coach parties and workmen ; but offers great value for money and great location ; stay there frequently
Stayed 6 nights. The location was perfect, the staff always available and very helpful. Breakfast was fresh, hot and good variety.
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Edinburgh hotel! Choosing the right place to stay during your Edinburgh and Lothian holiday doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a broad range of pet-friendly hotels in Edinburgh. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet goodies and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Edinburgh accommodations even let youbring more than one pet along for your R&R.
- Edinburgh and Lothian is more than pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your cash for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book a hotel where you and your furry family can get comfortable without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Travelers say Edinburgh has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can sleep better.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have an exciting time on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Edinburgh and Lothian has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can run and jump. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Edinburgh is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 38% more sightseers have been exploring area attractions and playing with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your opportunity to get in on the fun!?