Please enter your travel dates.
Edmonton eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Edmonton, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Art Gallery of Alberta, University of Alberta, and Commonwealth Stadium. Also nearby are Edmonton City Centre and Citadel Theatre.
In addition to a restaurant, Coast Edmonton House Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Coast Edmonton House Hotel features an indoor pool and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This hotel offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 297
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 33
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking garage
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Business services
- Fitness facilities
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Year Built 1972
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
- Sofa bed
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Rutherfords Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 15 per night (a different rate applies for extended parking)
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per day (maximum CAD 50 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.