Availability: Coast Edmonton Plaza Hotel
Comfort Single Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Superior Queen Bed
Premium Room, 1 King Bed
Premium Junior Suite, 1 Queen Bed
Premium Suite, 1 Queen Bed
Comfort 2 Double Beds
Superior Room, 2 Double Beds
Comfort Room, 2 Double Beds, Smoking
Comfort Room, 1 Queen Bed, Smoking
Premium Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Non Smoking
Elegant accommodations in downtown Edmonton
In the heart of Edmonton's business and government districts, the hotel is surrounded by shopping and restaurants; the world's largest shopping center, the West Edmonton Mall is 12 km (7 mi) away.
On-site day spa
The Ahava Day Spa calls the Coast Edmonton Plaza Home and a bevy of aesthetic and relaxation treatments are available. A fitness center, indoor pool, spa tub, and steam room provide further R&R.
All guestrooms at the Coast Edmonton Plaza Hotel feature downtown city views and beds with triple sheeting. Coffee, tea, and hot-chocolate services are complimentary, as is wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Coast Edmonton Plaza Hotel Amenities
In downtown Edmonton, this Coast Plaza hotel is within walking distance of office buildings, government buildings, restaurants, and theatres. Guests can also take advantage of the hotel's complimentary area shuttle service.
A fitness center offers cardio and strength-training equipment. An indoor pool, spa tub, and steam room provide additional recreation. For extra pampering and relaxation guests may visit the Ahava Day Spa, located on the second floor of the hotel. Appointments must be booked in advance.
For business travelers, 15,000 square feet of meeting space can be booked, including a ballroom, and catering and presentation equipment.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the Coast Edmonton Plaza. This hotel is pet-friendly.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 21
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Airport transportation
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 299
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 161459
- Secretarial services
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
- Concierge desk
- Express check-out
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 15000
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Microwave (on request)
- Pay movies
- Shower/tub combination
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pillowtop mattress
105th Street Café - A casual bistro-style restaurant serving hot buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Features Torrefazione Italia premium coffee.
Malt's Lounge - Located adjacent to the main lobby area, this sports bar is the perfect meeting place to enjoy a glass of wine or premium beer with friends or colleagues. Also offers menu service from midday to midnight.
A fitness center contains cardio- and strength-training equipment. An indoor pool, spa tub, and steam room provide additional recreation and relaxation. The on-site Ahava Day Spa offers tinting, brow shaping, massage, waxing, and hydrotherapy treatments. Appointments must be booked in advance.
Five public golf courses are within 3 km (2 mi) of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swimming on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Coast Edmonton Plaza Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Cash not accepted
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10.95 and CAD 14.95 for adults, CAD 3.95 and CAD 5.25 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 18.95 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.