Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Room (Run of the House)
- One Bed
Edmonton eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Art Gallery of Alberta, University of Alberta, and Commonwealth Stadium. Also nearby are Alberta Legislature Building and Edmonton City Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, Days Inn - Edmonton features a fitness center. Other amenities include a business center and free parking.
Guestrooms have air conditioning, climate control, and coffee/tea makers; rooms also include desks and complimentary newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. Business-related amenities consist of a business center and a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and an elevator (lift). Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 76
- Number of floors - 4
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Concierge desk
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- One meeting/conference room
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
Days Inn - Edmonton has a restaurant serving breakfast and lunch.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.