Book your room at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Edmonton
Please enter your travel dates.
Suite, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Roll In Shower)
- One King Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds - No Refunds
- Two Queen Beds
Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Renovated Edmonton hotel with onsite Dinner Theater
This hotel features the Mayfield Dinner Theater on site. TELUS World of Science is nearby, and the shops and restaurants at West Edmonton Mall are only 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Edmonton has cookies at check-in, an athletic club featuring an indoor saline pool, and a 24-hour business center.
238 guestrooms feature complimentary wireless Internet access, satellite TV, and coffeemakers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Edmonton
- At your hotel
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Edmonton welcomes guests with a signature chocolate chip cookie on arrival. Hotel amenities include a well-appointed 24-hour fitness center featuring an indoor saline pool, a 24-hour business center, Pavillion Pantry Market open around the clock, and complimentary WiFi access throughout the hotel. On-site dining includes Stages Kitchen and Bar and the popular Mayfield Dinner Theater. The hotel was renovated in December 2013.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Free parking
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Total number of rooms - 238
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 10
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Full-service health spa
- Laundry facilities
- Pool table
- Health club
- Room service
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Spa services on site
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
- In your room
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room massage available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
Mayfield Dinner Theatre - The dinner theatre offers a dinner buffet and musical revues and comedy shows.
The Mayfield Grill Steakhouse - Specializing in steaks, prime rib, rack of lamb, and seafood, with a selection of fine wines.
Botanica - This family-style restaurant, located off the lobby, serves both buffet and a la carte meals.
Lobby Lounge Sushi Bar - The sushi bar is open Tuesday - Saturday for dinner, serving sushi, maki, and tempura.
Gallery Bar - Open Monday through Saturday, this sports-themed bar specializes in single malt scotch and offers a selection of cigars. Daily specials are offered, and the dance floor is open Thursday - Saturday, with live DJ music on the weekends.
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
The Fine Print for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Edmonton
- When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 18 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
- We Should Mention
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.