Book your room at Executive Royal Hotel West Edmonton
Please enter your travel dates.
Executive Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed
- 1 queen and 1 sofa bed
Executive Double Room, 2 Queen Beds
- 2 queen
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Edmonton (West Edmonton)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Edmonton (West Edmonton), close to Palace Casino, West Edmonton Mall, and Edmonton Event Centre. Also nearby are Galaxyland and World Waterpark.
In addition to a restaurant, Executive Royal Hotel West Edmonton features a spa tub. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and iPod docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Executive Royal Hotel West Edmonton
- At your hotel
Executive Royal Hotel West Edmonton features a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 5543 square feet (515 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Executive Royal Hotel West Edmonton is a smoke-free property.
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free parking
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 235
- Laundry facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5543
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service
- Free guest parking during stay
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 515
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- In your room
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- LCD TV
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pillowtop mattress
- Eat and drink
Executive Royal Hotel West Edmonton has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Executive Royal Hotel West Edmonton
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 18
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per day
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay
- We Should Mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Clef Verte (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.