Availability: Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton South
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Business Suite, 1 Queen Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Business Room (Class)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Suite, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Suite, 1 King Bed, Jetted TubMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Edmonton eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Mill Creek Ravine Park, Alley Kat Brewery, and Edmonton Ski Club. Local attractions also include Muttart Conservatory and Strathcona Streetcar Barn and Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton South features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton South Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton South provides a sauna, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
A 24-hour business center is on site at this 3-star property. Event facilities measure 11000 square feet (1022 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a fireplace in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton South is a smoke-free property.
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Computer station
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 139
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 11000
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 1022
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Complimentary bottled water
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pillowtop mattress
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Garden Terrace Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available.
The Duke of Argyll Pub - This pub specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- Braille or raised signage
Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton South Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 100
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 9 and CAD 14 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.