Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible - Stay 2 Nights Save 10 Percent
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Smoking - Stay 2 Nights Save 10 Percent
- Two Queen Beds
Business Room, 1 Queen Bed - Stay 2 NightsSave 10%
- One Queen Bed
Business Room, 1 Queen Bed - Stay 2 Nights Save 10 Percent
- One Queen Bed
Edmonton eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Edmonton, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Alberta Aviation Museum, Kingsway Mall, and Royal Alexandra Hospital. Local attractions also include Commonwealth Stadium and Rexall Place.
In addition to a restaurant, Ramada Edmonton Hotel and Conference Centre features a fitness facility. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and laundry facilities.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. This 3-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 322917 square feet (30000 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness facility, an arcade/game room, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Business services
- Free breakfast
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Total number of rooms - 428
- Room service
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Pool table
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 322917
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 30000
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Fitness facilities
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Premium bedding
- Voice mail
- Free local calls
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Ergonomic chair
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast.
Ramada Edmonton Hotel and Conference Centre has a restaurant on site.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.