Availability: Travelodge Edmonton East
Room, 1 Queen Bed, SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Room, 2 Double Beds, SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Edmonton eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Edmonton, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Rundle Park Golf Course, Rundle Park, and Strathcona Science Provincial Park. Local attractions also include Rexall Place and Clareview Recreational Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, Travelodge Edmonton East features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Travelodge Edmonton East Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A business center is on site.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. 3 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers an arcade/game room, room service (during limited hours), and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 89
- Number of floors - 2
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Free local calls
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
Travelodge Edmonton East has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
Travelodge Edmonton East Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.