Availability: Mangoes Resort
Adults-only Port Vila resort with 3 outdoor swimming pools
Situated near the airport, in Port Vila, this eco-friendly resort is close to National Museum, Parliament House, and University of the South Pacific. Area attractions also include Pango Point.
In addition to 3 outdoor swimming pools, Mangoes Resort features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Plasma televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mangoes Resort Amenities
Mangoes Resort features 3 outdoor swimming pools. The resort offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This eco-friendly resort also offers tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Mangoes Resort has designated areas for smoking.
- Number of buildings/towers - 30
- Designated smoking areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Wedding services
- Free breakfast
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Meeting rooms
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Access via exterior corridors
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Microwave (on request)
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Shower only
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Plasma TV
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Mangoes Resort Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
3 outdoor swimming pools are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
Mangoes Resort Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 6 PM.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Caters to adults only
Minimum guest age is 18
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): VUV 800 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: VUV 800 per hour (rates may vary)
- Air conditioning fee: VUV 1200 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger are not permitted at this adults-only property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.