Availability: Pacific Lagoon Apartments
Standard Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Standard Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, Lagoon ViewMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Waterfront apartment with an outdoor pool
This Port Vila apartment is located near the bay, nestled on the beach a short distance from Pango Point, Parliament House, and National Museum. Local attractions also include University of the South Pacific.
At Pacific Lagoon Apartments, relax by an outdoor pool or hit the beach where you can enjoy kayaking.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and washers/dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pacific Lagoon Apartments Amenities
Pacific Lagoon Apartments features an outdoor pool, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This beach apartment also offers barbecue grills, a garden, and a picnic area. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Pacific Lagoon Apartments has designated areas for smoking.
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Pool cabanas (complimentary)
- Pool sun loungers
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 13
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Picnic area
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Free self parking
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- LCD TV
- Separate living room
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Shower/tub combination
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Ceiling fan
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Windsurfing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Kayaking on site
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
Pacific Lagoon Apartments Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: VUV 3000 per vehicle (one way)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.