Please enter your travel dates.
Beachfront hotel with calming spa services
Within easy reach of Parliament House and National Museum, this Port Vila hotel is nestled on its own private beach. Area attractions also include University of the South Pacific.
At Paradise Cove Resort, relax by an outdoor pool or hit the private beach where you can enjoy snorkeling.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, iPod docking stations, and separate living rooms; rooms also include refrigerators and coffee/tea makers.
Simply step outside to unwind on the hotel's beach. Summer fun is a breeze at Paradise Cove Resort with activities like snorkeling, scuba diving, and kayaking.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This beach hotel also offers an outdoor pool and a garden.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 1
- Babysitting or childcare
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dial-up Internet access - complimentary
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free covered parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 10
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Free covered parking
- Room Amenities
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- iPod docking station
- Separate living room
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Individually furnished
A complimentary continental breakfast is served between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Paradise Cove Restaurant - This beachfront restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a private beach and an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Bird watching on site
- Dock on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Kayaking on site
- Running track/path on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
- Massages on beach
Policies & Fees
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 20 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per night