Availability: Sunset Bungalows
Studio, Lagoon ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests
Superior BungalowMax Occupancy: 3 guests
Honeymoon Bungalow, Jetted TubMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Adults-only Port Vila resort with an outdoor pool
Situated on the waterfront, this eco-friendly resort is close to University of the South Pacific, National Museum, and Parliament House. Area attractions also include Pango Point.
In addition to a restaurant, Sunset Bungalows features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sunset Bungalows Amenities
The resort offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This eco-friendly resort also offers an outdoor pool, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Sunset Bungalows has designated areas for smoking.
- Luggage storage
- Beach towels
- Designated smoking areas
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Number of floors - 1
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower only
- Climate control
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Premium TV channels
- Furnished balcony or patio
- DVD player
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Bungalow Ate - This beachfront restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Massages on beach
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Sunset Bungalows Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to adults only
Minimum guest age is 18
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: VUV 3000 per person (roundtrip)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 17 years old and younger are not permitted at this adults-only property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.