Availability: Van der Valk Hotel Eindhoven
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Double Room, TowerMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Eindhoven with 3 restaurants
Situated in Eindhoven, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Indoor Sports Centre Eindhoven, National Swimming Centre Tongelreep, and High Tech Campus. Local attractions also include Van Abbemuseum and DAF Museum.
In addition to 3 restaurants, Van der Valk Hotel Eindhoven features an outdoor tennis court. Other amenities include a casino and a poolside bar.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and desks; rooms also include hair dryers and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Van der Valk Hotel Eindhoven Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Van der Valk Hotel Eindhoven provides an outdoor tennis court and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a casino, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in May 2013.
Van der Valk Hotel Eindhoven is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 272
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis court
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Number of meeting rooms - 22
- Tennis on site
- Smoke-free property
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Van der Valk Hotel Eindhoven has 3 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
OZZO - This sushi bar specializes in sushi and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor tennis court, an indoor pool, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Tennis on site
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- In-room accessibility
Van der Valk Hotel Eindhoven Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14.50 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 12 per night
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.