a lot of construction and noise in the morning,the bang bang start everyday at 7 am..the breakfast was good and the room was clean also,unfortunatly the bed and pellow wasnt really good and the wifi, forget it,you have to ask for the "hotspot" and its not really good...in our case,the room was ok as we had a pretty cheap price and we are a couple that wake up pretty early...but we will try maybe another place if ever we have to come back..the location is pretty good,not too far from the beach so that's a plus..
bruno from calgary alberta canada
Situated in El Nido, this hotel is close to El Nido Municipal Hall, Parish of St Francis of Assisi, and El Nido Dock. Area …More
It is very rare that I will write bad reviews about hotels and resorts, because being a traveler for years I understand that every country and culture is different. I go off of reviews usually when booking hotels so I felt I had a duty to write this review.
1. The resort is very secluded and has an amazing view
2. Our bathroom flooded when we took a shower right after we checked in after a 6 hour van ride
2 management tried to say that the shower drains while they walked in a flooded floor of a bathroom. There were no apologies, more of an attitude
3. After an hour and half they gave us a new room.
4. The hot water didn't work for long
5. There was NO trash can, blow dryer, chair in room, phone, washcloths, wifi, mirror, blanket, fridge, safe, complimentary water or clock provided
6. If you need something, you have to walk to lobby every time
7. Wifi works in lobby but only 5 people can be connected at a time
8. Only thin sheet on bed, no blanket. Nothing inside the room except a bed and 2 side tables. Nothing on walls.
9. It looks and feels like jail
10. Walking to lobby at night is dark, no lights on the way at all. Safe is at front desk only. They don't speak much English. There are no snacks or drinks sold anywhere on property. There's a bar but no alcohol.
11. The hotel is under renovations. Seems like it's not complete and definitely not 3 stars nor is it a hotel. It's a rip off
12. Manager was lying about promised refund after checking out after a night
This beachfront hotel is located in El Nido, where area attractions include El Nido Municipal Hall, Parish of St Francis of …More