Availability: Camino Real Hotel El Paso
Please enter your travel dates.
|$193 $116||$125 $75|
Deluxe Room with Breakfast
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
|$227 $136||$158 $95|
Executive Room, Executive Level
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast for 2 is included in your stay.
|$235 $141||$167 $100|
National Historic Register hotel in downtown El Paso
Downtown El Paso
Built in 1912 and listed on the National Historic Register, the hotel is located in downtown El Paso within the business district and near the Judson F. Williams Convention Center.
Fine art showcased
An original Tiffany Dome crowns the hotel bar, and fine art from the hotel's gallery decorates the lobby of the Camino Real.
Room with views
Guestrooms at Camino Real Hotel El Paso look out onto the Franklin Mountains, downtown, and neighboring Juarez, Mexico, just 6 blocks away.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Camino Real Hotel El Paso Amenities
Camino Real El Paso continues to impress guests, most notably with its grand lobby. Crystal chandeliers, gilt-trimmed pillars, marble floors, one of the most photographed staircases in the Southwest, fine art, and a Tiffany cut-glass dome all demonstrate why the hotel was once considered the “showcase of the West.”
Fulfilling guests' recreational and business needs are an outdoor pool with patio seating, a fitness center, and a 24-hour business center with a ballroom and 19 meeting/conference rooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. The hotel's staff can arrange luggage storage, and tours/ticket assistance.
Dome Restaurant and Bar offers live music Thursday-Saturday nights. A complimentary airport shuttle is available during limited hours.
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 17
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Year Built 1912
- Computer rental
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 350
- Laundry facilities
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 19
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free Wi-Fi
Dome Restaurant and Bar - European chandeliers, fine linens and china table settings, and a well-stocked wine cellar complement the eclectic menu at this lavish restaurant. Open for dinner from Tuesday to Saturday. Live music Thursday-Saturday nights.
La Huerta - This restaurant serves international cuisine and is open daily for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch.
Room service - available during limited hours.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Camino Real Hotel El Paso Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 6 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.