Availability: Hut Pointe Inn
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, KitchenMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Governor's Harbour eco-friendly inn with free self parking
Situated near the airport, in Governor's Harbour, this eco-friendly inn is close to Hut Point Beach and Haynes Public Library. Area attractions also include Leon Levy Native Plant Preserve and OceanView Farm.
Hut Pointe Inn provides complimentary wireless Internet access, free self parking, a garden, and wedding services.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed between 1 September and 20 October.
Hut Pointe Inn Amenities
Hut Pointe Inn features a garden. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2010.
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Number of floors - 2
- Free Wi-Fi
- Beach towels
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1944
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Access via exterior corridors
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sofa bed size
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Hut Pointe Inn Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time to make arrangements for check-in.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 15, Pet maximum weight in lb is 30
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 15 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Pet deposit: USD 150 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ECO Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.