Book your room at Residence Inn By Marriott Columbia
Studio, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Ellicott City eco-friendly hotel with a seasonal outdoor pool
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Centennial Park and The Mall in Columbia. Area attractions also include Merriweather Post Pavilion and Timbers at Troy Golf Course.
At Residence Inn By Marriott Columbia, recreational amenities include a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access; rooms also include refrigerators and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residence Inn By Marriott Columbia
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, Residence Inn By Marriott Columbia provides a spa tub and a fitness center. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. A complimentary breakfast is offered. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, barbecue grills, and a picnic area. Complimentary parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2012.
- Total number of rooms - 108
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- Picnic area
- Fireplace in lobby
- Microwave in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Spa tub
- Fitness facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Barbecue grill(s)
- One meeting/conference room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Free breakfast
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- In the room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Eat and drink
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Playground nearby
- Basketball on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Residence Inn By Marriott Columbia
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 150 per stay
- We Should Mention
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.