Availability: Residence Inn By Marriott Columbia
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Studio, 1 Queen Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Ellicott City eco-friendly hotel with a seasonal outdoor pool
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Centennial Park and The Mall in Columbia. Area attractions also include Merriweather Post Pavilion and Timbers at Troy Golf Course.
At Residence Inn By Marriott Columbia, recreational amenities include a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access; rooms also include refrigerators and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residence Inn By Marriott Columbia Amenities
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, Residence Inn By Marriott Columbia provides a spa tub and a fitness center. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and a meeting/conference room. A complimentary breakfast is offered. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, barbecue grills, and a picnic area. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2012.
Residence Inn By Marriott Columbia is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Picnic area
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 108
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Barbecue grill(s)
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Free breakfast
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Basketball on site
- Volleyball on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Residence Inn By Marriott Columbia Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 150 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.