Availability: Hampshire Landgoed Stakenberg
Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Elspeet hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Elspeet, this hotel is in the same region as Dolphinarium Harderwijk, Walibi Holland, and Paleis Het Loo. Regional attractions also include Apenheul and Gemeentemuseum.
In addition to a restaurant, Hampshire Landgoed Stakenberg features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and free self parking.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge) and safes, guestrooms feature desks along with phones and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hampshire Landgoed Stakenberg Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 4 meeting rooms are available. This Elspeet hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 33
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $5.95 EUR / per hour )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Hampshire Landgoed Stakenberg has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Steam room in spa
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
Hampshire Landgoed Stakenberg Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 7:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:The front desk will be closed daily from 7 PM - 9 AM.Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 7:30 AM.
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.75 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12.5 for adults and EUR 6.25 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5.95 per hour (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.