Please enter your travel dates.
Comfort Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Twin Beds
Economy Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Twin Beds
Comfort Single Room
- Single Occupancy
Economy Single Room
- Two Twin Beds
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Emmeloord with a restaurant
Situated in a national park, this eco-friendly hotel is in the same area as Orchid Farm. Regional attractions also include Urk Monument and National Park De Weerribben.
In addition to a restaurant, Van der Valk Hotel Emmeloord features a sauna. Other amenities include a marina and a bar/lounge.
Guestrooms open to balconies or patios with garden or water views and feature complimentary wireless Internet access, premium bedding, and desks.
In addition to a marina, Van der Valk Hotel Emmeloord features a sauna and a fitness facility. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Van der Valk Hotel Emmeloord is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- Free parking
- Self parking
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 109
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Marina on site
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1995
- Conference center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Balcony or patio
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Standard TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Water view
- Garden view
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
A la Carte Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Hotelbar - This bar serves light fare, appetizers, and drinks.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Dock on site
- Fishing on site
- Paddle boats (pedalos) nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.70 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 4 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 13.50 for adults and EUR 6.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.