Availability: Hampton Inn Emporia
One king study sofabed smokingMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Two queen beds non smokingMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Two Queen Beds, Non-Smoking, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One king study sofabed non smokingMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Two queen beds smokingMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Emporia eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Veteran's Memorial Park and Meherrin River Park.
At Hampton Inn Emporia, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel also features a 24-hour business center and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Guestrooms have complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include air conditioning and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hampton Inn Emporia Amenities
Hampton Inn Emporia features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary. This hotel offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Event facilities measure 1176 square feet (106 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers a picnic area, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite self parking is complimentary. Guests can use the health club at a partner hotel.
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1176
- Conference space size (meters) - 106
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Picnic area
- Free breakfast
- Number of floors - 5
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 85
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Indoor pool
- Year Built 2005
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible parking
Hampton Inn Emporia Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 120
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 7 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.