Availability: Campanile Epone
1 double bed-Room Next Generation
2 single beds-Room Next Generation
Epone hotel with a bar/lounge
Situated in Epone, this hotel is in the same area as Park Valley and Notre Dame de Mantes. Regional attractions also include Chateau de Magnanville and Parc de Thoiry.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Campanile Epone provides a coffee shop/café, complimentary wireless Internet access, and a 24-hour front desk.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
Campanile Epone Amenities
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Epone hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Campanile Epone is a smoke-free property.
- Free outdoor parking
- Year Built 1989
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 49
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Room service
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Le Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open select days
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, available from room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
Campanile Epone Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.90 for adults and EUR 4.75 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.