Availability: Aquana Beach Resort
Deluxe Bungalow, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Superior Bungalow, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Bungalow, 1 Bedroom, BeachsideMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Beachfront resort with relaxing spa services
On a private sand beach in Eratap, this resort is within the vicinity of National Museum, Parliament House, and University of the South Pacific. Area attractions also include Pango Point.
At Aquana Beach Resort, relax by an outdoor pool or hit the private sand beach where you can enjoy snorkeling.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and separate living rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Aquana Beach Resort Amenities
Simply walk outside to smell the salt air and watch the ocean waves from the sand beach. Enjoy the umbrellas and sun loungers for a relaxing day at the beach. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Aquana Beach Resort like a complimentary children's club, an outdoor pool, and a children's pool.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly resort also offers a garden and a terrace. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Aquana Beach Resort has designated areas for smoking.
- Year Built 2011
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 9
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Free self parking
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- DVD player
- Separate sitting area
- Furnished balcony
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Separate dining area
- Separate living room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM. An additional cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily (subject to charges).
Aquana - This beachfront restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A private beach and complimentary bicycles are featured at the resort. An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Kayaking on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Playground on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Volleyball on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Boat tours on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Aquana Beach Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:Guests should notify this property in advance of their anticipated arrival time. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: VUV 4000 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: VUV 2000 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Late check-out fee: VUV 500
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.