Book your room at TRYP Bochum-Wattenscheid Hotel
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Business Class RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deal of the dayMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard room 20% Off Special OfferMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Business class 20% Off Special OfferMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Bochum hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Bochum, this hotel is in the same area as Railway Museum Bochum, Red Dot Design Museum, and Zollverein Coal Mine World Heritage Site. Area attractions also include Ruhr Museum and German Mining Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, TRYP Bochum-Wattenscheid Hotel features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), desks, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
TRYP Bochum-Wattenscheid Hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 1464 square feet (136 square meters) include conference space. This Bochum hotel also offers a sauna, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
TRYP Bochum-Wattenscheid Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 111
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 5
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 1464
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1996
- Conference space size (meters) - 136
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 4.95 EUR per hour )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 4.95 EUR per hour ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
TRYP Bochum-Wattenscheid Hotel has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Volleyball on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for TRYP Bochum-Wattenscheid Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Bochum imposes a lodging tax (Bettensteuer). The amount is included in the total price displayed.
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 4.95 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 4.95 per hour (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 22 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.