Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room - Advance Purchase
- One Double Bed
Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking - Advance Purchase
- Two Single Beds
Room, 1 Double Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking - Advance Purchase
- One Double Bed
Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking - Advance Purchase
- One Double Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Southend-on-Sea with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in Southend-on-Sea, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Southend-on-Sea City Hall, Southend Pier, and Palace Theatre. Local attractions also include Beecroft Art Gallery and Cliffs Pavilion.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Southend features a fitness facility. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a conference center.
Guestrooms have wireless Internet access (surcharge), climate control, and laptop-compatible safes; rooms also include desks and direct-dial phones.
The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This 4-star property offers access to a business center and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and exhibit space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness facility, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Holiday Inn Southend is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 129
- Number of floors - 5
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Year Built 2012
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 140
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Standard TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillow menu
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
1935 Rooftop Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: GBP 5 per day (a different rate applies for extended parking)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu