Please enter your travel dates.
Golden Age (over 55 years)
- One Double or Two Twin beds
Standard Double or Twin Room
- One Double Bed
Family Double Room
- One Double and One Single Bed
- One Bed
4-star historic hotel in Estremoz with an outdoor pool
Situated in Estremoz, this historic hotel is close to Torre das Tres Coroas. Regional attractions also include Evora Monte Castle and Paco Ducal.
In addition to a restaurant, Pousada De Estremoz features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, climate control, and safes.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 5111 square feet (475 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a terrace, and multilingual staff.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 33
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Business services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Billiards or pool table
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 475
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Year Built 1970
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5111
- Free on-street parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free on-street parking
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Onsite dining venue #2 - This bar serves light fare and drinks.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Additional Details
A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of Europe.