Availability: Agriturismo Colle dell'Arci
Standard ApartmentMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Apartment for 4 peopleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Apartment for 6 peopleMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Fara in Sabina property with a restaurant
Situated in Fara in Sabina, this property is close to Abbazia di Farfa.
In addition to a restaurant, Agriturismo Colle dell'Arci features a rooftop terrace. Other amenities include free self parking and a garden.
In addition to kitchens and refrigerators, guestrooms feature climate control along with desks and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Agriturismo Colle dell'Arci Amenities
The property offers a restaurant. This Fara in Sabina property also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Rooftop terrace
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
Agriturismo Colle dell'Arci has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Agriturismo Colle dell'Arci Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- INCLUDED/NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE Included: Transfer from/to the "Fara Sabina" train station upon arrival and departure. Visit of the farm, of the oil mill and tasting of our DOP "Sabina" Extra-virgin Olive Oil. Touristic information on Rome and Sabina and assistance on planning your tours. Not included: Guided tours of Rome and of Sabina. Dinner at the owner's historic Villa. Excursion with picnic to the giant olive tree in the Scandriglia olive grove.
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.