Book your room at Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Business- and family-friendly suburban hotel
Overlooking a serene lake, this hotel is 8 miles from Dallas Forth Worth Airport and 14 miles from downtown Dallas.
Complimentary amenities include shuttle service within 5 miles and welcome games and books for children.
The 337 guestrooms offer contemporary and sophisticated style with pillowtop mattresses with upgraded linens in taupe and gold, and flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West
At your hotel
The 12-story Omni is located 13 miles from downtown Dallas and within seven miles of the Dallas Galleria. On-site recreation includes an outdoor heated pool and spa tub and adjacent fitness center and health club. The 12th-floor Club Lounge has a big-screen TV, couches and armchairs. The Omni Kids program provides complimentary welcome bags, games, and books for young travelers. This property is wheelchair-accessible.
The 24-hour business center provides printing, scanning, faxing, and high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). The hotel has 17,000 square feet of meeting and event space, including two ballrooms, eight private conference suites, and a 300-seat amphitheater with ergonomic chairs. Audiovisual equipment, event catering, and high-speed Internet access are available (surcharge). A complimentary shuttle transports guests within five miles of the hotel, upon request and is based on availability.
This property is pet friendly and smoke-free (violators may be fined).
- Outdoor pool
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 337
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 12
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Health club
- Computer station
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 1579
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- Year Built 1989
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 17000
- Smoke-free property
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per night ) , Wired internet access ( 9.95 USD per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
Dover's Grille - Has views of the pool and specializes in ranch-style cuisine. It serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and available via room service 24 hours a day and limited-hours through poolside service.
Hunter's Lounge - Full bar and light fare are offered from midday until late night in this lounge with a big-screen TV.
Wine Thief - This lobby lounge serves cocktails and appetizers from mid-afternoon until late evening and is closed on Sundays.
Morsels - A casual coffee shop that serves breakfast and lunch.
The hotel's fitness center has flat-screen TVs, free weights, cardio machines, medicine balls, and men's and women's locker rooms with saunas. An outdoor heated pool and spa tub are open year-round. There is also a health club.
The hotel is five miles from the LB Houston Golf Course, which features an 18-hole golf course, putting greens, driving range, pro shop, and lessons.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 12.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per room, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 11.30 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per day
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.