Please enter your travel dates.
Luxury Double or Twin Room - Free Breakfast
Luxury Double Suite - Free Breakfast
Family-friendly hotel in Brasilia (Cultural Complex of the Republic) near Conjunto National Mall
This family-friendly hotel is located in Brasilia (Cultural Complex of the Republic), close to Brasilia TV Tower, Conjunto National Mall, and Liberty Mall. Also nearby are Claudio Santoro National Theater and Dom Bosco Sanctuary.
In addition to a restaurant, Planalto Bittar Hotel features a 24-hour business center. Other amenities include 24-hour room service and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. A 24-hour business center is on site at this 3-star property. This family-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Currency exchange and tour assistance can be provided.
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer rental
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 106
- Number of floors - 5
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Internet point
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 2008
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- City view
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This brasserie serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: BRL 2 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: 5 percent of room rate
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: BRL 10.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in limited public areas: BRL 8,50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: BRL 8,50 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Parents traveling with a child under 18 must present the child’s birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If only one parent or legal guardian is traveling with the child, that parent or legal guardian must also present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Brazilian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.