Book your room at Hotel Touring
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 adult
Double Room Single OccupancyMax Occupancy: 1 adult
Standard Double Room Single Use, Annex BuildingMax Occupancy: 1 adult
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Standard Room, Annex BuildingMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Ferrara hotel with a full-service spa
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Castle Estense, Teatro Comunale, and Ferrara Cathedral. Also nearby are Palazzo dei Diamanti and Palazzo Massari.
At Hotel Touring, recreational amenities include a steam room and complimentary bicycles. The hotel also features a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access and bathrooms with bathtubs or showers and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- At your hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, Hotel Touring features a steam room and complimentary bicycles. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, technology support staff, and a meeting/conference room. This Ferrara hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Parking nearby
- Full-service health spa
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 58
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Computer station
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 40
- Number of meeting/conference rooms -
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Television in lobby
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Outdoor parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking, Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- In your room
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a steam room and complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Playground on site
- Golfing nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include massages. The spa is equipped with a spa tub and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Hydrotherapy treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Hotel Touring
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests must contact the property to communicate arrivals before 2 PM. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- SpaThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: EUR 9 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 9 per person, per day
- We Should Mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.