Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Superior Double Room Medina View
- One Double Bed
Deluxe Double Room Medina View
- One Double Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Art Deco hotel in Fes with a health club
Jewish Cemetery nearby
Situated in Fes, this hotel is close to Jewish Cemetery, Royal Palace, and Der Batha Museum. Also nearby are Blue Gate and Medersa Bou-Inania.
Pool, fitness facility
In addition to a restaurant, Barcelo Fes Medina features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a business center and a conference center.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes.
Barceló Fès Médina is a peaceful refuge in the heart of the medina and a hotel located on the edge of Fès, Imperial City declared as world heritage by Unesco, and the first imperial city and capital of Morocco. A unique combination of comfort & functionality. The rooms and suites are gracefully appointed in a contemporary style with modern design furniture, and all the necessary facilities for your ultimate pleasure.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 134
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Full-service health spa
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking nearby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 2011
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Free parking nearby
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Ski shuttle
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Garage parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- TV Internet access (complimentary)
- Ergonomic chair
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pillow menu
- City view
- Garden view
- Pool view
Barcelo Fes Medina has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Mountain view from spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 19.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: MAD 140 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 250-300 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: MAD 80 per night
- Babysitting/childcare fee: MAD 100 per hour, per child
- Rollaway bed fee: MAD 300 per night
- Additional Details
Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.